The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator will support the corporate HR team in the implementation and execution of key HR processes and programs. This responsibility will include providing support in the following areas: training, recruiting, communications and benefits.
• Manage logistics for all workshops including materials, location, etc.
• Manage online and e-learning programs, including participant enrollment, password and technical assistance; assist with reports and presentations as needed.
• Assist with all employee changes for corporate office including inputting changes into HRIS; follow-up with supervisors and electronically filing all related paperwork.
• Assist with sourcing activities such as job postings and social media networks; schedule and coordinate job fairs for the field.
• Conduct reference checks for corporate position finalists; generate applicant tracking system reports; conduct prescreens as needed and conduct general administrative assistance for recruiting efforts.
• Assist with the communication and coordination of the open enrollment process.
• Provide administrative support to the SVP of HR including calendar management assistance, copies, mail distribution (on a rotating basis), gym staff list updates, birthday list, global distribution emails as needed, conference room scheduling, and participation in/communication around culture-focused committees. Available to assist corporate admin team as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or HR-related field highly preferred.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of office experience in a Human Resources related field desired.
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Detailed oriented and able to input and produce reports from comprehensive HRIS system.
• Functional knowledge of MS Office applications.
• Ability to work with confidential data.
• Familiarity with employee benefits plans and HR policies, procedures and operations and respond to employees and managers when asked.