Direct Marketing and Advertising/Media
- Works with the Marketing Director for US West to plan and execute quarterly and annual marketing & media plans for the respective region.
Budget Development and Management
- Manage and track spending of the local portion of the overall Corporate Marketing
Event Planning and Partnerships
- Take lead role in creating and executing regional market programs focused on brand awareness, program awareness/trial, lead generation, new member joins and member engagement/upgrades.
- Ensure understanding and execution of national marketing initiatives.
- Maximize Gold's Gym exposure in the local community through partnerships, events, and trade Participate in community events to generate new members and drive brand & program awareness.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of current marketing programs. Leverages learnings to maximize marketing investment.
- Track effectiveness and reach of programming against established departmental key performance indicators.
- Understand and communicate knowledge of competitive landscape in the region(s).
Situation/Problem Analysis and Plan Development
- Support the Marketing Director and the Senior Vice President with opportunity gym plans for underperforming gyms.
- Develops and executes the marketing plans for new gym presale and grand openings.